Don’t get left behind – join the retail industry’s leading innovators and disruptors at the first-ever Retail TouchPoints Live! @ RetaiX event to break down the strategies that will help all omnichannel retailers achieve long-term success.
Experts from brands including BJ’s Wholesale Club, Adore Me, Hibbett Sports and more will take the stage to talk all things omnichannel optimization, including BOPIS, The Halo Effect, Store-To-Door and Last Mile.
Take a look at some sessions you can look forward to in the Omnichannel Optimization track:
How Hibbett Sports Delivers An All-Star Digital Experience
This session will outline the importance of a compelling customer experience and the steps Hibbett Sports took to embrace its new approach to digital. Attendees will learn:
- The importance of a robust, omnichannel strategy across digital and physical channels;
- How features like BOPIS and ROPIS help drive engagement and loyalty; and
- Why the investment in customer experience is essential.
Bill Quinn, SVP of Digital Commerce, Hibbett Sports
Rich Lyons, Head of Capgemini DCX, North America, LYONSCG, Part of Capgemini
The Halo Effect: The Convergence of Clicks and Bricks
- How physical locations impact a brand’s digital presence;
- Why this relationship between bricks and clicks matters; and
- Why physical stores are essential to a successful retail strategy.
Stephanie Cegielski, Vice President, Public Relations, ICSC
Breaking The Chains Of Price & Convenience With Experience
- How retrenching back to your core brand holds many of the answers you’re seeking;
- What it means to kneel to today’s digital first shoppers; and
- How to break dogma and convention to create your own rules rather than placating the rhetoric.
John Greening, Associate Professor, Northwestern University
Laura Davis-Taylor, Co-Founder, HighStreet Collective
Raymond Etzo, Vice President, Direct to Consumer, Cole Haan
Steve Lovell, Head of Retail Development, Adore Me